Tuesday, July 15, 2008

thats not fair

okay.
i hate this whole double standard.

why are girls sluts and guys "playas"

if a guy were to say fuck im horny it'd be ok. but if i were to say oh god i want some id be a slut or people would assume im easy.

theres a difference between sleeping around and maybe just feeling lonely, but its not like your gonna go run to some random dude and demand him to take his pants off.

fuck people stop hating

girls get lonely too. haha


my cat has an eye infection. gross.

is it me, or do you sometimes go snooping around ex myspaces. not like in this oh i want him/her way. but you just wonder what they're doing.

so i found myself doing that. i forgot how cute he was. even my mom liked him. but i broke up with him like forever ago [last yr] and its nice to see he found someone else. he was such a great guy, he just wasnt for me. i felt like the worst person ever for breaking up with him. but everything happens for a reason.
i aint gonna lie i went lurking around her page too. she seems really cool.

and i love that when ever he hears an indy/ alternative song he still thinks of me.
i think i may have been to much for that boy. his reaction to things i'd say or do were funny.


despite all the boys ive meet i hope the best for all of them. and i hope they all find that person that they are ment to be with.


i went to a wedding last weekend in daly city. i helped cater it for my dads and uncles side business. and my mom was telling me to go out and look while the bride and groom came in. she said maybe id get ideas for when i decide to get married. i couldnt help but just laugh. only becuz i have that shit planned out to a T. haha kidding. no becuase i just cant see myself getting married.

wow i think ive turned myself into bridget jones.
ive turned away every guy ive ever met and liked.

haha wow.

no, yea ill get married. guys are to cute and funny to not want to spend the rest of my days with.
we'll play jinga


i was so mad that day. they threw away my food!!! grrrrrrrr
that is NEVER a good idea if you want to continue living

1 comment:

carlos reyes. said...

guys are playas because guys are beaches