Monday, July 28, 2008

to whom this may concern

i was recently told by someone to check these out so i did, on youtube obviously
i watch the trailers so i can get a sense of the movie before i watch them

princess mononoke
spirited away
howls moving castle
my neighbor totoro
full metal alchemist

princess mononoke and spirited away look beautifully made.
my neighbor totoro is so cute, just the two little girls and the little mice things lol
howls moving castle was my favorite from them all, it just looks so offbeat and the story really hooked me the girl gets turned into this old lady and the guy..
full metal alchemist looked good, but they didnt have a good trailer. the one i did warned having a spoiler. but it did look like they have the whole 51 or something episodes on line so ill watch it, but i have no idea what its about. there were alot of fan videos with music but i couldnt make out what was going on in some of them.

but its kinda late, im kinda psyched to really check them all out now.
the howls and full metal will most def be the ones i watch first.

so thanx :]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh snaps. soon you'll be a anime fangirl thanks to me.

i can see it now... its gonna be so funny it'll make my throat hurt.

*snort*

sUP kIDS said...

FROM LAUGHING! thats why it hurt.. :/ akward asian face

haha

ill even dress up and go to the anime conventions. haha

Anonymous said...

you mean you'll cosplay???? PLEASE let me know when you're planning on doing this so i can document it with my camera.

kthxbai

sUP kIDS said...

"cosplay"
haha youll be the first to know. ill post it up.

and ill try my best to go all out.

:/

haha:]