Thursday, July 10, 2008

peeping tom

ok so i went late night lurking with my mom the other day.
my mom and dad belong to this group in our church and they get together every friday. this friday they're coming to our house again.

for 2 weeks they've been doing this secret santa thing where they buy something everyday and leave it for the couple they got.

so at like 10 pm i was watching tv and i hear someone ring our door bell and i could hear them running. so i was thinking ok lame ding dong ditching. but nope it was the church people. they left some good ass candy and flowers.

so then later that night like 11ish me and my mom go to the couple she got house to leave them a card and a nice plant she got them. it was so gay cuz we got there and they had there front door open. they were hanging out. so it hella ruined our plan. so we sneaked up to the side of the house opened there gate and just left it there. it was funny cuz my mom kept trying to plan it perfect. she even went back to make sure she left it in a good spot.




thank god for pools. ive been swimming alot. i also got a tan! i know! me a tan, its crazzzzy. maybe ill look mexican now.

new bangs, new tan, new state of mind.

1 comment:

carlos reyes. said...

dude that picture was the band, Chromeo with the cast of my favorite TV show Yo Gabba Gabba!!