Monday, June 23, 2008

let me talk to you for a minute

i love late night conversations i do, but i hate it when your talking to some one and you just dont wanna talk anymore so you start feeling bad so you make up some bs lie. oh im getting tired. and then they catch you on myspace and you get a message from them hey i though you went to sleep. then you have to cover that up. jeez.

if someone didnt wanna talk to me i wouldnt care, just can say they're busy or just dont say much till i say well bye. but i cant do that to people i have to lie. cuz i dont wanna be mean.

sometimes i just dont wanna hear about how much your relationship sucks. i dont wanna hear how you hate but still love your ex. i dont wanna hear about some dude or chick. or how much you love your "better half".jeeeeeez.

not to say that during every conversation i have with people i secretly wanna strangle them. there are just those few people that will go on and on. and they ask you one question like so how was your day and before you can finish the sentence it reminds them of something so they go off again.

usually i love to just listen to people. and every once in a while ill say something.

theres a difference between using yourself as an example to explain something or help and just totally talking about you.

its rude.

i do genuinely care about whats going on with my friends and family the good shit the bad, but some people i just wanna run away from when i see coming.

im running out of reasons why i didnt answer my phone.

i hate when you talk to someone you use to be close to but now things have changed and its just so awkward. some times i love it, re living things and catching up. its so much fun. but then there are those people that make it awkward cuz feelings are involved usually both parties feeling the opposite of the other one.


lets just talk about your favorite tv show.
i like cartoons, like toonami kinda shit :]

2 comments:

Khadar said...

Totally! People can be so lame on the phone. I should really give all those people who are lame phone-talkers a funny ring tone. They always spew their bullshit relationship they're in all over me and how fucked up their parents/friends/co-workers are being. Then again I'm usually the kind of person who doesn't like emptying out what's on my mind to a friend via the phone (no matter how much better it would make me feel), no matter how good it would feel, unless it was entirely appropriate with the right person.

I wish my of my friends who didn't count on me as a punching bag/box of tissues would just call me to ask what's up or talk about music and shit like that.
blabhblahblhbalhblah.

sUP kIDS said...

dont get me wrong, i want to be there for my friends.

its just some people take advantage of it and it leaves me feeling used. i feel like people feel they can come to me, but i dont have alot of people i could really go to.