Sunday, June 1, 2008

my nails are a tangy pink

have you ever just needed to talk. and have someo one listen and give you advise or help you sort things out. you know. like when you talk and talk and basically rationalize and solve your own problem with out there help really, but it was nice that they listened.

i havent wanted to talk to anyone of my usual friends. i dont know.
the people who i would ant to talk to are probly to busy and then just go on and on about them selves and becuase im to nice ill let them, and when the conversation in over ill realize that went no where. for me atleast.
and the ones that would listen im not sure if i want to talk to them.

i think somepeople know me to well. or maybe not enough.

i dont know.

ive been talking to myself alot. its not ok.
i got to the point where i thought it all made sense and i figured alot out. then i just kinda forgot it all i guess.

back to square one. my favorite place to be

i love watching Ghost World