Friday, May 23, 2008

3 blind mice

i feel as if my parents got a divorce.

my two best friends cynthia and andrea, for lack of a better word, are not friends anymore. so it kinda sucks. if i do go to southcity i have to go once for andrea and again for cynthia. i really dont mind. the drive is like nothing, my cars is SO good on gas :]. i love the drive. plus when i go down there it gives me a chance to see other people to.

its just, i miss it being the 3 of us. in highschool it was always us 3. i miss sleeping over an cynthias house with andrea and all 3 of us on cynthias comfy ass big bed talking all night. i miss doing random shit or just sitting in cynthias room eating. what ever it was, it was fun cuz it was us 3.

i have fun with just one, but part of me just gets kinda sad being around just one of them at a time.

im glad they never tried to put me in the middle.

also, i HATE my lap top.
i was up until like 3 the other night [not last night like in thursday] just trying to download music. there has to be an easier way!

i almost punched my lap top. im not even kidding. this is why i still dont have back all the music i lost like over a year ago. i really dont think i ever will. it brakes my heart.

oh well.

i hate computers, i hate the internet.

BLAH!!!!

i hate lap tops, and them burning your lap!

No comments: