Sunday, May 18, 2008

arg huuuuu um paaa

so i missed out on the junanes concert
i still havent seen narnia.


oh man.

i got the rest of my life lol.

i told my brother i was gonna start a skateboarding crew, and he laughed at me. i told him i was gonna recruit our next door neighbor, hes this little asian 12 yr old. hes pretty good. better them me. but hey i can learn. fuck have a little faith.

ill hurt myself maybe brake a bone. im a big girl


its hoooooooot.
i miss south city and its cold summer. even thou i guess i went when it was cold cuz its suppose to have been hella hot. my first trip of the summer. was nice, had an adventure. nice bbq. gonna be back sooon. faster then you can say
arg huuuuuuu um paaa


lol

so i just saw this guy who ive basically grew up with. its so weird we use to be like best friends, then just grew apart. seeing him today was nice. last time i saw him was when i was still in highschool. its kinda gross that he tried to "talk" to my two bestfriends. i could never see him like that. even thou my parents and his use to joke about how we would probly get married. i knew mine did. but i was told i guess his did to.

um..nah.

oh childhood memories are the best

No comments: