Friday, May 9, 2008

never

so i MAY make lesbian jokes all the time.
i make passes at my lesbian friends.
whatever.
but im not gay or bi what so ever
yea i think girls are SO fuckin sexy, and yea maybe ive thought about it..but nah i like my sausage and balls..hahaha
ill admit it a naked girl is way prettier then a naked guy.
ill also admit it ill check myself out in front of the mirror before getting in the shower. not cuz i think im so hot. far from it. i just think girls have such cute figures and its just pretty. i love my boobs, im at a place where i accept the size and love and embrace it.

haha..anyways


even tho some people might like to think ill switch teams or even experiment. i have NEVER kissed a girl and NEVER will..

i just love a cute skinny dark haired dorky boy. someone to hold me close. some one to shake me up like a rag doll. someone to get dirty with. someone to watch tv and eat cereal with. someone to sneak out with. someone to driver for hours to no where with. some one to make faces at. someone to attack when i feel frisky.






its WAY to late even for my own good.

No comments: