Wednesday, May 7, 2008

pretty much

i want something new.
a lot of somethings new.

i mean im happy. work sucks. some people are kinda shady. but besides that i do have some people that i do love and trust. so its nice.

i made a promise to myself i still haven't broken, and its easier everyday not to.

i need to get out and move about.

whats up with them millions blogs a day thing? haha..i get bored late at night, alone.


wheres my pony? oh man i cant sleep with out my cuddle partner! i do have my harold [my purple bean bag pillow]. ive traded in cuddle partners. i love them both equaly haha..
pillows are more reliable then boys. plus they dont mind when i start to move around and push them closer to the edge of the bed.never pushed anyone off a bed, unintantialy atleast


save me!!!

No comments: