Wednesday, May 7, 2008

8 left

i really do hope cats get 9 lives, cuz fuckin chachi you just got 8 left.

so this is what happened with my little pussy [pun intended] we had to take him to the vet. so my mom and i tried taking him early monday but he ran away!! i chased after him but couldnt get him. so after i left to work he did come back. so my mom along with my dad took him.

so basically his cheek was filled with PUS. they attached 3 straw tube things to his cheek so its slowly draining out blood and pus. that means me and my mom have to be constantly cleaning his face.

they shaved like half his face. hes going to look so funny when he gets back to normal. they also neutered him so he has that huge cone around his head.

so we decided that chachi is no longer and outside/inside cat. strictly inside from now on. this has been traumatic for all of us. hes been so drugged up to help with the pain and we has medicine we give him twice a day for the infection.

he also has leukemia. its spread thru blood from cats so the cat that did this to him gave my cat leukemia. the doctor said that it doesn't mean hes going to die. he can live a long happy healthy life. we just have to watch out for him a little extra more if he starts to get sick alot.

so yea, my poor baby it hurts to look at him to see him in this state. they took his man hood he has straws coming out of his shaved face. poor chachi.

i love him to much to let anything happen to him. hes worth the $500 to get him better.


and another $50 for his post surgery check up.

please pray for my kitty <3


this is for you chachi who said you still cant keep your sexy on even tho you look really gross right now

No comments: