Thursday, April 24, 2008

dazed and confused

i need to get my eye brows done...


so i start school on monday. i havent been to school in a while. esp a monday thru Friday school. im nervous, but im not sweating it. its from 9 to 1, meaning i gotta stop with this insomnia and get my ass to sleep by 11. almost impossible.

i will be going for 18 months straight!!!! well i get a vacation for Christmas and new years, but that all i know about for sure.

im scared that school will take my life, because on top of school ill be working.

i wont let it eat up my life. im planning to be in south city all summer, since andrea basically threatened my life if i dont. :]

i woke up today at 9, which is already cutting it short for work since i start at 10 and gotta leave my house by no later then 9.45.

but i hit the snooze button either way, and got an extra 10mins to sleep.
i thought that if i just hurried id be fine. i didnt expect to see all this bird shit al over the windows of the car. that cost me like 10mins to clean. and what makes it worse is that i didnt even get it all and was like 7 mins late to work because of it.

i was sitting here in front of my computer and i started to space out. but completely space out, as if i was sleeping with my eyes open.

its strange, i felt like i left my body.

i felt at peace and almost like everything around me just disappeared. my body felt fuzzy and sensitive to touch and sound.

i wonder is this so called life even real? did i just leave this for a while or wake up for even a second from a long dream im just having.

well im at work so i cant really get into that cuz i can go on for hours.

peace

No comments: