Friday, April 18, 2008

suck it

so i was right. everything does work out in the end. i told my boss i wouldn't come in at all tuesdays, so now i can work with my aunt. ill have my own desk there too! cool i cant wait to put shit up and decorate it. my boss is such a caca about letting me put shit up. i had cool name tags my friends made me, but i had to take them down. also ill be there thursdays. the goal is to leave my job completely and work with my aunt whos planning to pay me very nicely :]

so i dont know if i mentioned that my boss said one of the girls i work with ericka had a complain about me. she says i dont communicate with her and give her no "follow through". i was hurt. i hope she didnt really say it. when i told diva she said that sounded like such a lie. i do things for ericka but i always talk to her about everything. i leave her notes i comment in our system everything i do. im always very vocal with her, when i do ses her. i only see her twice a week. if she did complain about me i think its shady, cuz i have a complain too but i dont say anything. i hate shady people. so i wrote her an email. i straight up just wrote john said you had a complain and i want to know what it is you think i need to improve on. i do like her so i wanted to come off in a nice way. i dont need any kind of animosity at all.

so i guess on monday ill see what she has to say. also i heard that her sister might start working there. so it got me thinking, are they cutting my hours just so they can hire her?

i dont know but i hate shady people, i hate two faced people and i hate liers, and im starting to think my co workers are all of the above. i guess im to nice and ive made it so easy for them to think they can act this way. one thing i can say i may be nice, but i dont let them walk all over me. im not fake about not liking the asian girl. i dont talk to her i dont even say hi to her when i come in. i dont joke with her. im not mean or rude at all, im just not fake. i voice my opinions. thats one thing i guess i learned to do more because of this job. people really will try to walk all over you.

im the kind of person if i dont like you i just distance my self. i dont make it knows i dont feel the need to tell the world or talk shit. i just will avoid you. im not fake about it. im a very respectful person, ill always be nice to you as long as you can be nice to me. once i feel like someone is realy being immature or disrespectful then im not going to waste my time. ill then tell you straight up i dont care for you and thats it.

something else i hate is when people try to put you in the middle of there fights, esp when you have nothing to do with it. ive never had that happen till now. honestly i live a very chill life and once i feel like someone is trying to stir shit up i cut them out. ive cut some people out of my life for that reason. i distance myself. i dont want to get involved. im the kind of person thats friends with everyone, so i hate when people force me to choice sides. i wont ever do that. as a friend im there to listen and give advise, but dont drag me into it.

i realy CANT stand drama. there are people who say they hate it, but secretly love it. i avoid it.

so my pup has a habit of head butting everything! hes something else...

No comments: