Wednesday, April 16, 2008

dreadful

so to keep it short, my boss cut my hours.

yes im pissed to say the least. it was such crap. so i get a txt from diva. she tells me her boss talk to her and i knew when i walked in my boss was going to have a talk with me. he gave me these bs reasons as to why he feels the need to cut my hours. i guess the company isnt making money. i tried so hard to just bite my tongue. there was so much i could have said. everything he said was stupid, i had about 10 things he does wrong for every one he gave me and he only gave me two examples. he is so inconsistent, i dont see him acting professional at all, im way more professional then he is and im half his age. i mean come on. what really got me was that he said that some customers have complained about how im not professional. thats such bull. they prefer to talk to me then you!! he even had a lady tell him to his face that i do a better job at helping people then he does. i have people thanking me and complementing me all the time about how nice and helpful i am. ive never heard that in my life.

i also thought it was so lame that he couldnt even look me in the eye while he said all this. i looked him in the face the whole time and not once did he even look at me.

i just thought it was lame that he wouldnt even give me a warning, he just cut them.

i think part of it might be that im almost sure he heard me say i was looking for a new job. ever since i said that kinda out load when i thought he wasnt in the office hes been on my case. also i know for a fact he over heard me complain about how un organized he and that other girl are with the money they collect from the customers. and that just happend yesterday, so that could have been one of the reasons he decided to cut them. it just doesnt make sense, ive worked there for almost 2 yrs and finally know he has complains..strange

all i kept telling myself was dont say anything you need him as a referral for my application. i do alot and ive worked there for a while so i need him to be able to say good things and to use him..lol..thats what was way more important. i almost said something a couple of times. and just knowing how dramatic he is and childish i dont need the drama, so i just kept silent. hes the kind of person that will blame everything on one person. and when ever something happens its because of that person. and since i was hired to cover for the last person i guess with out knowing it i became that person.

on tuesdays i work about 5 hrs and hes cutting that day and thurdays i work 8 and hes cutting that in half. its fine cuz my aunt said i can come work with her on tuesdays and thursadays and she would pay me more. shes a loan officer kinda thing.
so ima tell him thursdays ill do 10 to 2 and tuesdays i wont be coming cuz its not worth the gas.


its so lame cuz on my way to work i was trying to be so positive. i told myself that i wasnt going to let anything mess with my positive energy, good karma and chi.

well he basically shit all over that.

but thats okay. cuz i think everything happens for a reason, so im hoping something better will come up because of this.

in less then 2yrs ill be all done with school and doing the ultra sound thing. itll be tight son.lol. ill be getting paid nice and doing something i like and of coarse meeting men..lol!!!!


so fuck em'


<3

No comments: