Sunday, April 20, 2008

lo mejor

today was a good day. a much needed day.

i took care of my cuzn, we goofed around all day. i then spend quality time with my brother being stupid, we pretended to be ninjas.

i washed the car to my load music. washed the dog.

it was so nice. i even fell asleep with him on my lap for a while.

before i washed him i played with him for hours. he attacked his toys chased a soccer ball. my plan was to tire him out cuz he hates being bathed. he cries the whole time.

i sat on the grass and the sun just shined down. it felt so warm. i felt as if my soul was being cleansed. i cant really explain it. it then started to get windy, oh it got so good. i had my hair down at the time and the wind would just move through my body as if it was caressing my skin and my hair was flowing along with the wind, as if it we're dancing it.i was wearing a spaghetti strap so it felt perfect all through my body. for that little while i felt calm. everything was perfect.

those are the days that make you feel alive. that make you realize how good things really are.



i also watch Garden State. i love that movie..bad..but thats a whole nother blog. i dont think i wanna get into that movie and the whole topic right now lol.

night<3
sweet dreams

No comments: