Tuesday, April 22, 2008

porque

so basically my cousin wrote me with hella shit again.

its getting old quick.

all she had to say is that im sheltered and have no life because of it. that i let other people control my life. that i dont understand whats its like to live in the real world. and that my mom runs her mouth to my whole family about them.

my response, well its to much to put on here. but..i told her that just because i dont drugs like her doesnt mean i have a life, and going out all night to get high isnt a life. im not gonna apologize for coming from a good family. my parents have always been there for me, and have always helped me. and now that im older i help them, something she knows nothing about because she only helps herself and she cant even do that. shes selfish.

and as far as her living a life. wow i let her have it. just because she tried to run away got kicked out of the other place stole from work got fired and had to come home doesnt mean she's lived a hard life. she decided to run away. all her mom wants form her is to grow up get a job and act like an adult.

i work for my shit and im damn proud of what i have, to bad she cant say the same.

i may not get high and do all that shit, but that doesnt mean i dont go out and have fun. right not im working and going to school and building a life for myself, im young i have years to party. she obviously doesnt have her priorities in order.

my mom decided to write her, and of course my mom was so nice about it. she said it hurts her to see how horrible she talks about her because she has showed her nothing but love and she hope we can work this out. she even told her one day youll see the truth, and she told her straight up have her mom call her and we can clear this up.

my mom will always love them and be there. but i told her as far as i go shes no one i want in my life. i told her if you ever need something and im the only person you can think to call, dont. she dis respected my mom and that shit ill never forgive. i even said that my parent should have left her ass in mexico. dude they drove all the way to mexico to get her and bring her here and then find the rest of her family a place to live to help them. and to clear shit up i let her know that its her mom that calls everyone in my family bitching so there is no need for my mom to have to say a thing.

i told her one day she'll see the truth, but it will be far to late.

i let her know i was done i asked her to please not respond cuz its all bullshit now.

i dont feel bad at all for my life.
and i know the kind of person my mom is, and that she can never take away with any of her ignorant words.


____________________________________________________________________



im so done with people.

im so tired of feeling used and unappreciated.

when ever they need something im there.

but god forbid something happen cuz they're quick to blame you or attack you.


fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

i guess im just to nice to people, cuz this isnt the first.

why are so many people just so...urg..

why am i such an easy person to attack/ blame, why does it have to be my fault

all i ever do is listen and be there for people

i will not be someone scape goat.

No comments: