Saturday, April 19, 2008

mask they wear

so....
another "job rant"

all i can say is now i know how it really is there. i know whos real and whos fake. so ericka [who i ♥ and is upfront]called me after work on friday. i told her what john [my boss] said and she straight up said she never said a thing to him. she told me it was probably oanh [the asian skan married man dick sucker] who complained, and because my boss does everything she wants he did what she wanted.

i know she doesnt realy like me, because i dont like her. im not gonna be fake and pretend i think shes so funny. shes the biggest idiot i ever meet. magnets dont stick to plastic! she thinks shes so cute too, your not jessica simpson you fucking smelly cunt.

just because no one likes her doesnt mean that i cant be friends with everyone else. i love those girls through thick and thin.

so after me and ericka talked all i can say is that i have to watch myself cuz now more then ever i know what kind of people oanh and john are. ericka even said she might talk to john on monday because shes really mad that he would use her name. she was thinking about having her sister work there, but after that she said she's going to tell her sister to go somewhere else because she doesnt want to have her sister involved in all their immaturity. she even told me that she would complain about oanh all the time, shes worked with her for 6 yrs and she cant do anything right.
whatever im planning to leave so im trying to not let it get to me. even ericka thinks about leaving.

im just so sick of them, they act like there 16. grow up.

anyways

i saw getting over sara marshall at the drive ins. hella funny!!! i mean laughing out loud almost pee your pants good.
i also saw 10,000bc after, it was good too.

i gotta go wash my puppy and car.

later <3

No comments: