Wednesday, April 30, 2008

in your dreams

ok so i had this dream..
um..im not sure if should even talk about it really.

basically i was laying in bed with a guy who is suppose to be my boyfirend. we're talking as he has his arms on my waist and then he says something to me. that i will not repeat..but its juicy. i then give him this smirk and raise my eye brow and say something equally as juicy to him. then i get up and press my body against his and we start just full on making out. right when it started getting um..interesting my phone rings! it scared me and i jumped up after waking from the dream.
i swear it felt so real i even expected to see someone next to me. i was kinda bummed. who the hell calls someone so early in the morning. ok it was 11, not so early anymore. but still

i couldnt really make his face out, it was blurry but what i can tell you is he had some features that make me think i was making out with KUMAR. yes kumar [his real name is kal penn] from harold and kumar. omg. maybe its cuz ive just seen him in two movies. and the one i had just seen the namesake he did have a make out scene. he had one in harold and kumar too now that i think about it.

i dont know, maybe im in heat...hahah..

nah..

but it was pretty funny. im not gonna lie the most action iv gotten in a long long time..and it was a dream.

but what a dream, that indian boy can kiss. i like boys to be aggressive, WHEN im comfortable with that sort of thing. i dont give the milk for free.

No comments: