Wednesday, April 16, 2008

the hell with being polite

ok ok

so ive said it once and ill say it again, i HATE my job. at first it was like i hate it, but i didnt mind it. it wasnt like i would wake up and just think to myself shit do i really have to go?

but i do now! at first i thought maybe the lack of sleep was getting to me. i still think it might be. but its beyond that. ive been there for like 2 yrs in august. i think ive been there long enough to have formed a valid opinion. and i hate it.

my boss is soooo un professional, its re tod ed. and his dick sucking groupie bitch is dumb! at first it was funny and id try so hard not to laugh but its annoying now. 60 plus 10 is not 80!!!! arg!!!


im tired of feeling like they make me do everything, im tired of being under appreciated for what i do. what a trend that even at work it follows me.

its dumb, people tell me they rather talk to me then my boss. what the hell kind of bull shit is that! im 20 i do this part time and this is suppose to be his "career" jeeeeez.

so like always when ever something goes wrong he send me an email about it like its my fault, cuz its never his fault or his sluts. then since i have the balls ill go to him and its usually like always her so i have to tell him that she did it and i have no idea and he'll fix it all nice for her.
its gay. she yells at him!! she fuckin throws fits like shes 2 and thinks so owns the fuckin place. its sickening.

so back to the emal. he fuckin emailed me that im not selling a lot of policies and he isnt making money so me may cut my hours. oh sorry, my fuckin bad. i thought my job was customer service. i guess i should do what he does ignore the clients and never call anyone back and be a greedy like bitch. fuck them i gotta make that cash.

its so revolting!

i swear i read that and i got so angry. i thought i might cry out of anger and stress. i swear i was so close to walking into his office and just saying i quite and leaving just like that. but i need a job so i bite my tounge and just kept working.

im done, once i find something im out. no 2, 1 week notice. im just bouncing.

if i were a bitch id report his and her ass and get them fired. but im not but god i want to bad.
the things i have to deal with. they're so high school. shes like 24 and hes like 40.ew. grow up please. hes married too ill add...

i swear ima slap some pink onto his black ass face, and if that asian whore loves black so much i can give her some color too..

i dont mean to be racist im not, but arg!!!
okay ill make a mexican joke just to be fair. um...they clean houses..i dont know. im not in a mood for this. also quick not just in case you didnt know im mexican :]



so i haaaate this.

it takes alot i mean alot for me to hate anyone or something so much. but i can say i truly hate it. that places just gives off so much bad energy, its horrible. im a positive person and i cant be there any more.



ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: